Saturday, March 3, 2012

Murphy

This is Murphy, rescued from Devore on Monday, February 27th. He was set to be euthanized on Sunday, and with the persistence of many, it was extended until Monday. Murphy was (inaccurately) labeled by the shelter as being aggressive, which from my own personal experience, has not once been true with every-single-dog I have rescued from the shelter. HERE is a link to Murphy's original thread on the Friends of Freddie Facebook page.



This is Murphy's intake photo from Devore


On the way home from Devore

This is Stevie in the carrier with Murphy, telling him it's OK to come out
...closer
Finally came out
 Remember, this dog is "aggressive"
 It's been a long day
 Smooch

Stevie standing guard...and falling asleep on the job


 I have my own bed and blankets..but my foster mom lets me use hers
Our foster mom got sick, so my friends Hobie and Stevie kept her warm 
(I kept her feet warm, it's a very important job)
Sometimes I share my spot with them...




No comments:

Post a Comment